It is as though I had the magic touch, I could make them disappear from my eyes!
Was there a movie where it is titled something like "Darling, I shrunk the kids! "?
You may ask me what it is like to have all my seven children disappear from my radar. I cannot give an exact feeling. Perhaps the most difficult moments were those when I woke up in the middle of the night and found myself unable to go back to sleep. If I rolled and I tossed in bed, that would be worse. The thoughts are very disturbing and can be torturous!
On the other hand, what are their feeling to have their old man disappear from their lives, I wonder?
With their family around them, I gather there is no much different from before where I was around. Maybe, they would just consider me as buried and gone!
No comments:
Post a Comment