Monday, March 4, 2013

A letter to Keong, my sister's son

Dear Keong

Thank you for your care and support, you are giving me such confidence that I now believe that I have made a right decision.

I moved out from I S's house after getting a GET OUT!!! call from him. It is a long time since I stay overnight in my own house and with so much troubling thought. I had a good night sleep. Surprising! I think it is  good start to my new life. And I am going to do precisely what you are encouraging me now-- I am going to stay healthy with all the good exercises and life styles to be strong and be able to take care of my love.

Thank you once again. Please be reassured that you are not interfering my home affairs. You are so right to say that I am as close to you as your late mother. In fact I am feeling her presence now, represented by all of you acting on her behalf because I am sure if she were to be alive today she would be so happy to see what you are giving me!
  

Dajiu

No comments: