Once again I had a good trip to Sin.kok from 29 Aug till 2 Sept. This time I could fly direct to Changi with Airasia. Keong was there to pick me up with his Merc 350. Another VIP treatment was taking me to visit the brand new ION complex at Orchard Rd, a joint venture of Capital-land and HK's Sun Hung Kai. There was definitely a big crowd.
The next day on Sunday morning, Nge and Keong took me to take their favourite walk around McRitchie reservoir which is 11 km in one loop. We took the clockwise direction. Halfway through we encountered some heavy rain. Fortunately we could take shelter at 7 km stop and also at final station, so I was not 100% soaked! The run is another testimony that I could still do it! So I had visited another new place, a place where many Singaporeans may not been there.
And then there were good foods during my visit, as usual. The crab feast at Ah Yat Turf City(Sheow took me there), the dim sum at Tin Gourt(天厨) at Copthorne Hotel(highly recommended by Keong) and the Ng Ah Sio Bak Kut Teh (where even HK Governor could not taste it). Kiat just learnt how to make mooncake and she gave me 4 boxes apart from the usual pineapple tard. I had a full load and Airasia wanted to charge me because hand baggage cannot be more than 7 kg!
Again I have to thank folks in Singapore for their hospitality!
No comments:
Post a Comment