Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Email To Wei Huan

Hi Wei Huan

Great to hear from you. I've been trying to get you on messenger but not so successful. The reminder on the status of car is useful. Do you want me to credit your account? If so, you can let me have your bank account number so I can deposit the cheque instead of passing it over to YJ.

These past few months are trying times for me. After your departure to Singapore and Australia, I need to get accustomed to staying alone. While I enjoyed the freedom and space there were times where I felt rather lonely. That's where the "girlfriend problem" crops up. However with supports from your Koko and
Wujie, I think I can pull through. Still the most important thing is my health. That is why I must continue with the daily morning exercise for half an hour. I should not miss it at all costs!

The other thing is of course the diet. I have to watch it very carefully, limiting the carbohydrates, fats and taking more fruits and vegetables. So just concentrate on your training and don't worry about me.

Love from Papa
- Show quoted text -


On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:05 AM, William Lian wrote:

Glad to hear that you're doing fine papa.

Just make sure you take good care of yourself in terms of your health and quite soon I'd be able to take care of you in Singapore if you want to stay there. I'm sure brother would love for you to stay with him if you so wish to. Anyone of your kids would be happy to be there for you so, please make sure you enjoy your travels and eat/live healthy & happy!

Thanks again for helping with the sale of the car. Did you passed the car registration cert to the friend of your partner? Being a second hand car dealer, he'd probably not change the name on the guarantee until he has found a buyer. Make sure to get a letter from him certifying that he's taken delivery of the car and it is now under his care. This is to make sure that nothing the car incurs in terms of summons and/or other crimes should it be stolen in future.

Let me know hows everything back at home and when your next planned travel would be.

Love,
WeiHuan

From: hoosin lian
To: William Lian
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:41:44 PM
Subject: Keep up your good work!

Hi Wei Huan

Happy to note that you have cleared phase 1 of your training with good results.

I am fine here, healthwise is ok, the only thing being my overweight problem still persists. After every medical checkup, it seems, my weight will show higher reading than the earlier one. Now I am 80 kg!
I am trying to get more exercises through swimming. Hopefully I will lose some weight with also control of my diet and eating habits. Eating habits do have its effects-- with durian season over, now we have Mooncake festival! But don't worry because basically I am still fit, testimony is my walk around McRitchie Reservoir(not a problem at all) and my clean bills of health after recent medical tests. Most importantly I am quite consistent with my taiji and walking every morning.

Housekeeping/cleaning is no problem. The maid came after 2 weeks and she did a 4 1/2 hr job last Saturday.

While in Singapore last week, I again visited your Jiu-jiu at Bukit Merah. This time jiu-mu was there. They both inquired about you.

Now it is rather difficult to get you on the Yhaoo messenger. Sometimes I saw you are online, but it shows "idle". Its ok if you are busy or trying to get more sleep.

Love from Papa











|



Sep 22

Hi Wei Huan

Good to receive your sms but you have yet to reply to my mail. But its ok since you are so busy. I have given the 7k cheque to YJ.
The long weekend will be over soon, tomorrow will be working day again. Erjie and sijie are back here in Penang, so I wasn't too lonely. Plus koko had been taking me to meals so I am fine.

Cheers!

Papa










On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 3:24 PM, hoosin lian wrote:

Hi Wei Huan

Great to hear from you. I've been trying to get you on messenger but not so successful. The reminder on the status of car is useful. Do you want me to credit your account? If so, you can let me have your bank account number so I can deposit the cheque instead of passing it over to YJ.

These past few months are trying times for me. After your departure to Singapore and Australia, I need to get accustomed to staying alone. While I enjoyed the freedom and space there were times where I felt rather lonely. That's where the "girlfriend problem" crops up. However with supports from your Koko and
Wujie, I think I can pull through. Still the most important thing is my health. That is why I must continue with the daily morning exercise for half an hour. I should not miss it at all costs!

The other thing is of course the diet. I have to watch it very carefully, limiting the carbohydrates, fats and taking more fruits and vegetables. So just concentrate on your training and don't worry about me.

Love from Papa


On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:05 AM, William Lian wrote:

Glad to hear that you're doing fine papa.

Just make sure you take good care of yourself in terms of your health and quite soon I'd be able to take care of you in Singapore if you want to stay there. I'm sure brother would love for you to stay with him if you so wish to. Anyone of your kids would be happy to be there for you so, please make sure you enjoy your travels and eat/live healthy & happy!

Thanks again for helping with the sale of the car. Did you passed the car registration cert to the friend of your partner? Being a second hand car dealer, he'd probably not change the name on the guarantee until he has found a buyer. Make sure to get a letter from him certifying that he's taken delivery of the car and it is now under his care. This is to make sure that nothing the car incurs in terms of summons and/or other crimes should it be stolen in future.

Let me know hows everything back at home and when your next planned travel would be.

Love,
WeiHuan

From: hoosin lian
To: William Lian
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:41:44 PM
Subject: Keep up your good work!

Hi Wei Huan

Happy to note that you have cleared phase 1 of your training with good results.

I am fine here, healthwise is ok, the only thing being my overweight problem still persists. After every medical checkup, it seems, my weight will show higher reading than the earlier one. Now I am 80 kg!
I am trying to get more exercises through swimming. Hopefully I will lose some weight with also control of my diet and eating habits. Eating habits do have its effects-- with durian season over, now we have Mooncake festival! But don't worry because basically I am still fit, testimony is my walk around McRitchie Reservoir(not a problem at all) and my clean bills of health after recent medical tests. Most importantly I am quite consistent with my taiji and walking every morning.

Housekeeping/cleaning is no problem. The maid came after 2 weeks and she did a 4 1/2 hr job last Saturday.

While in Singapore last week, I again visited your Jiu-jiu at Bukit Merah. This time jiu-mu was there. They both inquired about you.

Now it is rather difficult to get you on the Yhaoo messenger. Sometimes I saw you are online, but it shows "idle". Its ok if you are busy or trying to get more sleep.

Love from Papa








Hi Wei Huan
I have not been able to get you to chat on the messenger, neither do I get a reply to my email. You are really busy I suppose. Its ok with me so long as to know that you are fine.
Last weekend I went to attend WUGU.s daughter's wedding at Langkap, Perak. I drove there and it was a good journey. I had no problem driving 300 km and returned.
Next week will be your birthday and YJ will be there to celebrate with you. Do let me know how you spend your birthday in Perth!
Love from Papa
- Show quoted text -


On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 11:32 AM, hoosin lian wrote:

Hi Wei Huan

Good to receive your sms but you have yet to reply to my mail. But its ok since you are so busy. I have given the 7k cheque to YJ.
The long weekend will be over soon, tomorrow will be working day again. Erjie and sijie are back here in Penang, so I wasn't too lonely. Plus koko had been taking me to meals so I am fine.

Cheers!

Papa









On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 3:24 PM, hoosin lian wrote:

Hi Wei Huan

Great to hear from you. I've been trying to get you on messenger but not so successful. The reminder on the status of car is useful. Do you want me to credit your account? If so, you can let me have your bank account number so I can deposit the cheque instead of passing it over to YJ.

These past few months are trying times for me. After your departure to Singapore and Australia, I need to get accustomed to staying alone. While I enjoyed the freedom and space there were times where I felt rather lonely. That's where the "girlfriend problem" crops up. However with supports from your Koko and
Wujie, I think I can pull through. Still the most important thing is my health. That is why I must continue with the daily morning exercise for half an hour. I should not miss it at all costs!

The other thing is of course the diet. I have to watch it very carefully, limiting the carbohydrates, fats and taking more fruits and vegetables. So just concentrate on your training and don't worry about me.

Love from Papa


On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 12:05 AM, William Lian wrote:

Glad to hear that you're doing fine papa.

Just make sure you take good care of yourself in terms of your health and quite soon I'd be able to take care of you in Singapore if you want to stay there. I'm sure brother would love for you to stay with him if you so wish to. Anyone of your kids would be happy to be there for you so, please make sure you enjoy your travels and eat/live healthy & happy!

Thanks again for helping with the sale of the car. Did you passed the car registration cert to the friend of your partner? Being a second hand car dealer, he'd probably not change the name on the guarantee until he has found a buyer. Make sure to get a letter from him certifying that he's taken delivery of the car and it is now under his care. This is to make sure that nothing the car incurs in terms of summons and/or other crimes should it be stolen in future.

Let me know hows everything back at home and when your next planned travel would be.

Love,
WeiHuan

From: hoosin lian
To: William Lian
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2009 4:41:44 PM
Subject: Keep up your good work!

Hi Wei Huan

Happy to note that you have cleared phase 1 of your training with good results.

I am fine here, healthwise is ok, the only thing being my overweight problem still persists. After every medical checkup, it seems, my weight will show higher reading than the earlier one. Now I am 80 kg!
I am trying to get more exercises through swimming. Hopefully I will lose some weight with also control of my diet and eating habits. Eating habits do have its effects-- with durian season over, now we have Mooncake festival! But don't worry because basically I am still fit, testimony is my walk around McRitchie Reservoir(not a problem at all) and my clean bills of health after recent medical tests. Most importantly I am quite consistent with my taiji and walking every morning.

Housekeeping/cleaning is no problem. The maid came after 2 weeks and she did a 4 1/2 hr job last Saturday.

While in Singapore last week, I again visited your Jiu-jiu at Bukit Merah. This time jiu-mu was there. They both inquired about you.

Now it is rather difficult to get you on the Yhaoo messenger. Sometimes I saw you are online, but it shows "idle". Its ok if you are busy or trying to get more sleep.

Love from Papa

No comments: