December, for me is a month for rejoicing!
My birthday falls on December and the family gathering is organised in conjunction with it. This year we had a wonderful and successful gathering at the Golden Condo in Ipoh Road Kuala Lumpur. I find the gathering a useful chance for all the family members to get close to each other, especially the children. They are now able to recognise who is who in the extended family. For many of them this is also the annual family holiday where they have a chance to visit new places.
This is a tradition I intend to keep for a long time.
Then the Dongzhi just passed yesterday. I had Tangyuan brought by Sheau Ming and Ying and had a good dinner at Poh Lai's place.
Thursday is Christmas and the following Thursday will New Year Day. So it is going to be: We wish you a merry X'mas, we wish you a merry X'mas and a happy new year!
1 comment:
Time flies~
It is Yr 2009 now...And soon it will be Chinese New Year~
Wish Dajiu a prosperous Chinese New Year in advanced~
Warmest regards,
Lui Peng
Post a Comment